Sunday, April 1, 2018

Possibility of Music appearing?

03/28

After discussion with my group, we thought that perhaps some non-diegetic music could appear in the scene to add a bit ambiance to the scenes. At first we thought that perhaps a snipped of Tribe Called Quest's "Can I Kick It?" might be good to add to the feel of the scenes. However, we opted to create some music as getting a hold of the artists and the labels have been difficult after several emails. This even prompted me to create a bit of dialogue to further the relationship between the lead character and his father through the music, in a sort of new school vs. old school type of way. I will soon post a short sound clip of the audio to demonstrate how it will sound as we thought a scary, soulful type sound will suit the tone well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM INTRO

04/14 Below is the intro we have filmed. (Edit: During editing Carlos mistakenly put my name is Andres Pradilla when my last name is actu...