Sunday, March 4, 2018

Introduction of Topic and Intended Audience

02/28   
   
      Hello, my name is Andres Padilla, and I will be creating a film intro where my group and I have chosen to create a two-minute film opening where we will be focusing on the idiosyncrasies of police force in the United States, and how brutality is exerted on a group of individuals for said reason. This being said, we have begun viewing many pieces with similar topics and themes that we have believed to be the best choices in appealing to the intended audience. For this movie, we have chosen to market this film towards minority groups from the ages of 15-38 as the topic manner is highly graphic and intense for younger generations. The choice of appealing to minority groups has been decided due to the direct importance to said minorities and the protests that have been rampant as a result of unjust killings of unarmed minorities at the hand of police forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM INTRO

04/14 Below is the intro we have filmed. (Edit: During editing Carlos mistakenly put my name is Andres Pradilla when my last name is actu...