Sunday, March 18, 2018

Organization of shots

03/17

Before commencing production, my group and I have found trouble in figuring out ways to organize the sequence of shots to not only be pleasing, but also make sense to the audience. I have found that because we only have 2 minutes, it is perhaps best if I used a short amount of time in creating exposition, and using most of that time to escalate the conflict seen. For this, I am having trouble finding how to establish as much backstory as possible prior to having the climax of the introduction. I have gotten to the conclusion that it is best if the character backstory is dialogue based, to ensure the smallest amount of time is used up, while providing the most of the exposition. My group and I have concluded that it would be best if the lead male character was able to wake up in the morning and speak to his parents, with costume design depicting their occupations, and the dialogue giving insight to the lead characters personality and moral standpoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM INTRO

04/14 Below is the intro we have filmed. (Edit: During editing Carlos mistakenly put my name is Andres Pradilla when my last name is actu...