Thursday, April 5, 2018

Script process FINALIZED!

04/04

Over the past weeks, I have begun writing the script and developing the characters that will appear. Below I have provided a link to see the article in it's entirety as I have added directors comments dedicated to setting the scenes and character behaviors. However, it was not finalized until last week as we had to cut out several scenes and character dialogue as it would not fit our 2 minute limit. This then did make it easier for us to cut down on dialogue and cutting out the parent characters, reducing our need to cast actors for those scenes. Within the script I was able to fit foreshadowing and certain symbolism as a result of the cut out parts, thus making the atmosphere of the intro more cohesive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM INTRO

04/14 Below is the intro we have filmed. (Edit: During editing Carlos mistakenly put my name is Andres Pradilla when my last name is actu...